More than a donation…an incredible statement of devotion and trust in the leadership, talent, and artistic vision of the PCO.
Donating to the Orchestra in your will, trust, insurance or life income arrangement will contribute to the sustainability and longevity of our institution for generations to come.
What is a planned gift?
A planned gift is a tool of meaningful deferred charitable giving completed after considerable thought on the part of the donor. These gifts can be:
- Marketable securities
- Real estate
- Life insurance
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Giving Annuities
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Charitable Bequests
Why make a planned gift?
Aside from the following financial benefits, a planned gift is a profound way to leave legacy or create a memorial for an organization and cause that holds deep meaning for the donor.
Though benefits vary depending on the gift you choose, many of our giving options share these features:
- An immediate federal income tax deduction for all, or a portion, of the value of the gift.
- Elimination of capital gains tax at the time of the transfer if the asset is in the form of securities or real estate that have appreciated in value.
- Increased financial security for you or your heirs while providing meaningful support for the Prescott Chamber Orchestra.
- Income for life paid to you and/or another beneficiary, such as your spouse or another family member.
- Increased income if a gift is made to a life-income plan that produces a higher yield than the donated asset, which is often the case with securities.
For more information, please contact the Prescott Chamber Orchestra at 928-445-0457. Or if you have already included us in your estate plan, please let us know. We would like the opportunity to express our thanks to you.